Our absolute priority is keeping you and our staff safe. That’s why we’re taking great care to put comprehensive social distancing measures in place.
We look forward to welcoming you all.
Bubba Gump Shrimp London takes the safety and wellbeing of its employees, customers and third parties working with us very seriously. In line with our values, we have completed comprehensive risk assessments for the restaurant operations and services. We follow guidance issued by the Government, the devolved governments in the UK, and Public Health scientific advisors.
Bubba Gump Shrimp London has completed comprehensive risk assessments of the services we offer to our customers and of our operating procedures, working practices and workplaces across our entire estate. We have identified a range of controls to manage the risk of COVID-19 cross contamination and transmission. Where the risk of Covid-19 cannot be controlled to an acceptable level, we have suspended these services and work activities. Where services can be offered by an alternative means this has been implemented so that the Rainforest Cafe can still service our customers.
The following areas of the Bubba Gump Shrimp London have been risk assessed:
- Retail Store
- Restaurant floor
- Kitchen area
- Back offices
As a result of the risk assessments, we have implemented (where reasonably practicable) a range of controls which include:
- Front doors are wiped down
- Temperature checks are done for guests and staff
- Track and trace for every customer
- Our own track and trace for when the app wasn’t live
- Compliance with the under 6 people per table rule
- Compliance with the one household rule per table
- Tables are thoroughly cleaned, first with a detergent, then with a stronger solution of sanitizer
- QR codes instead of menus
- Tables are set one meter apart unless they are booths
- Hand sanitiser stations set at the entrance to the restaurant and the retail
- Air conditioning and heating used at all times to purify the air
- ALL staff are required to wear masks and wash their hands regularly
- ALL guests are required to wear masks and are provided with one if they do not have
- Only single-use condiments are available (no sharing ketchup bottles)
- The same staff will work together for the same shifts to keep less contact between employees
The risk assessments are reviewed and updated weekly by our safety department to ensure controls are still relevant and being implemented.
We will continue to review the impact of local restriction and lockdowns across the UK and keep our customers informed of the impact to the services we offer.